Sunday 26 April 2015

Sailor Moon oldies

I went to my mother's house today... and everytime i go to my old bedroom, i enjoy watching some of my toys still on the shelves (most of them are tucked away in boxes). When i was younger i liked painting on wood, fabric, ceramic... and today, watching some speed paintings and Trudie's Shopkins tutorials, made me want to try them again. :)
So, anyway, i'll just leave you with a few pictures i took from my old bedroom. Warning: VERY amateur work. :P

Haruka and Michiru
One of the paintings i did back in 1998 when Sailor Moon was all i could think of... (well, sort of). I smudged the signature, it sucked. :P



Chibiusa in a blue dress
Another painting i did, in 1999, this one with the cute Usagi "Chibiusa" Tsukino, daughter of the 30th century's Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymion.


Some oldies Sailor Moon toys
Some of the oldies Sailor Moon toys, Including a much beloved Moon Castle, the five sailors dolls (Sailor Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus), one of the small houses (that one belongs to Venus and is a karaoke house, if i remember correctly).
There's also a Sailor Moon carriage in the back, Prince Endymion and a sneaky Ma Beagle, from The Beagle Boys, that i have no idea how it got there. :D


- Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment